Indian Muslims eat this sweet treat after moonrise to celebrate the breaking of the Ramadan fast. The pudding is created from vermicelli—long, very thin spaghetti.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
4 oz. vermicelli
1 tbsp. ghee or unsalted butter
1/4 c. raisins
1/4 c. sliced almonds
2 1/2c. whole milk
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
1. Break vermicelli into 3-inch pieces.
2. Heat ghee in heavy saucepan. Add raisins, almonds, and vermicelli pieces. Brown lightly.
3. Add milk and bring to a boil,stirring frequently.
4. Reduce heat and simmer vermicelli until soft (about 10 minutes).
5.Stir in sugar and cardamom, remove from heat, and allow to thicken.
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7