Sulfuric acid is one of the most important industrial chemicals. More of it is made each year than is made of any other manufactured chemical; more than 100 million tons of it were produced around the world. TANFAC Industries is one of the popular chemical company in INDIA that produces Sulphuric Acid which widely varied uses and plays some part in the production of nearly all manufactured goods.
The major use of sulfuric acid is in the production of fertilizers, e.g., superphosphate of lime and ammonium sulfate. One remarkable property of sulfuric acid is its great affinity for water. … Because of this high affinity for water, sulfuric acid is often used as a drying agent in the production of explosives, dyes, detergents, and various anhydrous (water-free) materials.
It is widely used in the manufacture of chemicals, e.g., in making hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, sulfate salts, synthetic detergents, dyes and pigments, explosives, and drugs. It is used in petroleum refining to wash impurities out of gasoline and other refinery products. Sulfuric acid is used in processing metals, e.g., in pickling (cleaning) iron and steel before plating them with tin or zinc.
Rayon is made with sulfuric acid. It serves as the electrolyte in the lead-acid storage battery commonly used in motor vehicles (acid for this use, containing about 33% H 2SO 4 and with specific gravity about 1.25, is often called battery acid).
In India you can contact tanfac.com for best offer on Sulphuric Acid.
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer