TACNET is a mandatory examination for the students who wish to pursue their career in the field of Engineering, Archeology, Management and so on under Colleges covered by Anna University. The students who appear for the examination are those who wish to take admission in post graduate degree programs. These programs are offered by the Anna Univerity. Anna university organizes this examination and also administers it.
TANCET Model Question paper for IT
To appear for TANCET, students must be eligible or else they won’t be allowed to sit for the test. Students must have a 10+2 educational background to take admission in graduation program and 10+2+3 for the post graduation program. There are total 100 questions in TANCET and 120 minutes to solve them. The examination also carries negative marking for the wrong answers. These 100 marks are distributed in 5 different questions with 20 marks each. The sections of the examination are Business situation analysis
Solving model papers TANCET are a very good way to practice for TANCET entrance. When students start solving these papers, they will inevitably get a better idea of the examination. By solving model papers, students get more confidence to prepare well in the examination and at the same time they get to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
Download TANCET Model Question Paper for Information Technology and MCA
- TANCET MCA Model Paper 1
- TANCET MCA Model Paper 2
- TANCET MCA Model Paper 3
- TANCET MCA Model Paper 4
- TANCET MCA Model Paper 5
Download TANCET model question paper for MBA
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile