RailTel Corporation of India Limited offers career opportunities to bright, young and dynamic professionals and invites applications from Indian citizens for recruitment in Technical, Marketing and Personnel & Administration departments.
RailTel has rolled out a transparent, robust, reliable, high speed OFC Backbone Network covering about 32000 km presently and ultimately covering 45,000 km across the country by 2010. Currently over 3200 cities/ towns have been connected on the network.
The backbone networks have been configured in multiple ‘self healing’ rings consisting of more than large no. of rings and linear sections, which provide for redundancy by automatically redirecting traffic away from failed/ de-graded route for fault-free service.
The long haul network of RailTel is presently on STM-16 which has already been upgraded to 100 G DWDM which can be further augmented up to 400 Gpbs
Selection process involves written test of two hours duration followed by interview of the shortlisted candidates.
The written test for RailTel will comprise of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, out of which 60 questions shall be on professional subjects and 40 questions to judge general awareness, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and General English.
The standard of RailTel questions on professional subject will be commensurate with the specified essential professional qualification of the concerned post. As of date, there is no previous year questions, but to get through the examination, you need to be strong in the basics of your profession.
Question papers shall be set in English and Hindi only.
Once you get through the selection process, there is a probation period in RailTel, that is, two years from the date of joining RailTel. The period of probation shall be regulated as per Government of India?s instructions issued from time to time.
Date of Railtel Exam: 26 Aug 2012
Syllabus for RailTel Recruitment 2012:
- Syllabus -domain area of written examination for direct rectt -DM(Mktg)
- Syllabus -domain area of written examination for direct rectt.- DM(Tech)
- Syllabus-domain area of written examination for direct rectt. -DM(P&A) & Mgr(P&A)
Download RailTel Corporation Ltd (RCIL) Question Papers
Reference Books for RailTel Exam:
We also recommend you to share your ideas and references under the comments section here. All the best!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil