RailTel Corporation of India Limited offers career opportunities to bright, young and dynamic professionals and invites applications from Indian citizens for recruitment in Technical, Marketing and Personnel & Administration departments.
RailTel has rolled out a transparent, robust, reliable, high speed OFC Backbone Network covering about 32000 km presently and ultimately covering 45,000 km across the country by 2010. Currently over 3200 cities/ towns have been connected on the network.
The backbone networks have been configured in multiple ‘self healing’ rings consisting of more than large no. of rings and linear sections, which provide for redundancy by automatically redirecting traffic away from failed/ de-graded route for fault-free service.
The long haul network of RailTel is presently on STM-16 which has already been upgraded to 100 G DWDM which can be further augmented up to 400 Gpbs
Selection process involves written test of two hours duration followed by interview of the shortlisted candidates.
The written test for RailTel will comprise of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, out of which 60 questions shall be on professional subjects and 40 questions to judge general awareness, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and General English.
The standard of RailTel questions on professional subject will be commensurate with the specified essential professional qualification of the concerned post. As of date, there is no previous year questions, but to get through the examination, you need to be strong in the basics of your profession.
Question papers shall be set in English and Hindi only.
Once you get through the selection process, there is a probation period in RailTel, that is, two years from the date of joining RailTel. The period of probation shall be regulated as per Government of India?s instructions issued from time to time.
Date of Railtel Exam: 26 Aug 2012
Syllabus for RailTel Recruitment 2012:
- Syllabus -domain area of written examination for direct rectt -DM(Mktg)
- Syllabus -domain area of written examination for direct rectt.- DM(Tech)
- Syllabus-domain area of written examination for direct rectt. -DM(P&A) & Mgr(P&A)
Download RailTel Corporation Ltd (RCIL) Question Papers
Reference Books for RailTel Exam:
We also recommend you to share your ideas and references under the comments section here. All the best!
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile