The M.Tech programme consists of four semesters and offered in various disciplines and streams by different departments of the institute are based on the credit system and provide a student with wide choice of courses. Each M.Tech programme comprises of several core and elective courses and project work.
Master of Technology is a post graduate degree designed specifically for engineers. M.Tech imparts a practical problem solving approach in engineers. This M.Tech degree also provides an approach to make things work more efficiently and quickly and less expensively.
The focus of this M.Tech degree is to impart high level of engineering knowledge and skill in operational system design and supply chain management to achieve what is commonly termed extraordinary results.
Need For M.Tech:
Demand for good engineers is high, in practically every country in the world. In the IT and electronics sectors in particular, there are world shortages of Chartered and Incorporated Engineers, and unemployment amongst professional engineers is lower than for almost any other profession. There are thousands of challenging areas in which detailed engineering knowledge is needed.
With an engineering degree, you may follow an interesting career as a professional engineer(M.Tech), which may take you down a technical route, or you may drift into a managerial role as your career progresses.
Scope of M.Tech
The key industry sectors employ Engineers
- Bioengineering/Biomedical Engineering
- Education and Research
- Energy and Electrical Energy
Specializations in M.Tech:
There are enormous specializations which one can opt but to name a few:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engg
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Eng
- Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
You need to have B.Tech/B.E degree to go for M.Tech
Entrance Tests for M.Tech Degree:
National level: GATE
State level: TANCET, PGCET,PGECET
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile