IBPS IT / Specialist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
IBPS IT has been working more closely with Public Sector Banks to help them move forward in matters of recruitment by handling turn-key projects.IBPS IT has enhanced its infrastructure, network and expertise to contemporary requirements and have upgraded its modus operandi to handle mass recruitments at any centre across the country.
IBPS has on its panel over 750 academicians, bankers, over 2000 trained test administrators and other professionals of proven integrity, all over the country. It has the capacity to conduct written examinations with their help, simultaneously all over the country in over 150 cities/towns for over 300 thousand candidates in one session.
IBPS IT Officer Scale-1 and scale-2 syllabus is same for IBPS IT/specialist officer. There are so many vacancies/ jobs for PS it officers in the listed IBPS banks. And also we know that some other private sector banks also looking to join in IBPS IT recruitment. Overall,the demand for IBPS bank exams increasing rapidly.
IBPS IT Officer / Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus
IBPS IT Officer exam has 4 sections.
- Test of Professional Knowledge-75 marks
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude-50 marks
- Test of Reasoning-50 marks
- Test of English Language-25 marks
Among 4 sections quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning section have same number of questions and marks. Professional knowledge section has more weight of 75 marks. And the english Language for 25 marks which will be very tough if you don’t prepare well.
IBPS IT Officer(Specialist officer) exam for 2 hours and have to answer for 200 questions.It’s really a tough ask to answer 200 questions in 120 minutes. Candidates need to work out on shortcut methods in quantitative problems and reasoning.
Negative Marks for Wrong Answers:
For Each wrong answer,0.25 marks(1/4) will be reduced
IBPS IT/Specialist Officer Selection Process
Candidates have to attempt common written exam. The selection process would be based on
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile