HPCL Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering Written Test
HPCL Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering Written Test. The following are the Syllabus and reference books for HPCL Mechanical Engineering Written Test.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Fortune 500 company, invites bright and dynamic Officer Trainees (Engineering Graduates, MSc. Chemistry & Social Welfare Postgraduates) in specified disciplines aspiring to join it’s team of world class professionals.
HPCL Syllabus – Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics by Bhavikatti
- Engineering Mechanics by Beer and Johnston,
- Engineering Mechanics by R K Rajput
Strength of Materials (HPCL Syllabus)
- Strength of Materials by Gere and Timoshenko, B C Unamia, Sadhu Singh, Ramamrutham
- Strength of Materials by Beer Johnston and R K Bansal
Theory of Machines
- Theory of Machines by R S Khurmi, Malik and Ghosh
- Theory of machines by Ratan
- Mechanical Vibration by Grover
- Machine Design by Shigley and V B Bhandari
- Machine Design by Khurmi, Bhandari
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics by R K Bansal
- Heat and Mass Transfer by J P Hollman and R C Sachdeva
- Heat Transfer by Cengel and Holman
- Enginnering Thermodynamics by P K Nag and Rajput
- Thermodyanmics by Cengel.
- IC Engine by M L Mathur and R P Sharma
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by C P Arora and Domkundwar
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science by Callister and Narula
- Material Science by WD Callister and I P Singh
- Welding by Parmar
Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- CAD/CAM by Zimmer and Grover, Ibrahim Zeid
Production, planning and Operation Research
- Production Engineering by Kalpkjian Schmid, Amitabh Ghosh and A K Malik
- Industrial Engineering by O P Khanna, Buffa and Sarin
- Industrial Research by Mahajan
- Manufacturing by Ghosh and Mallik, Kalpakjian
- Operations Research by Kanti Swarup
- Manufacturing by Refer HMT book and Hajra Choudary
Thats it for HPCL Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering Written Tes. Enjoy your studies, and all the best for your exams. You may also be interested in HPCL Syllabus for officer trainee.
- 10 Ways to Improve Team Morale and Produce Results
- Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences