HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India.HPCL is a Fortune 500 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,08,599 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,14,889 Crores (US$ 25,306 Millions) during FY 2009-10, having about 20% Marketing share in India and a strong market infrastructure.
Towards fulfilling its Mission- to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity; quality and profitability; HPCL invites bright and dynamic engineering graduates in specified disciplines aspiring to join its team of world class professionals. Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2015 in their respective discipline.
Gain More Knowledge by Attending the Below Online Test. Please note that new questions will be added each Day. Please visit on regular interval for updated questions.
HPCL – Chemical Engineer Model Exam:
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7