Oil bath can be a relaxing activity, but only if it is done properly. To do this, we need half a cup of sesame oil. Before you stat, wear the barely essential clothes and sit at a place where you wouldn’t mind spilling some oil, or on the floor, so that you can wipe off the oil easily.
To Start with, begin by applying a generous amount of oil in and around the ears, navel and eyes. The idea is that the oil should loosen up hardened dirt in them. Then oil your hair, and massage the scalp for five minutes, wrap it with a warm towel. Now, take a palmful of oil, and apply it on the chest, and spread it all across the torso, extending it to the shoulders and arms. Gently massage the oil into the skin for about two minutes.
The legs come next. Apply oil and gently massage, paying special attention to roughened areas such as the knees, heels and the nails; and for the hands, focus on elbows and the fingers. For the face, massage oil in circular motions, going all the way behind the ears. Now, relax for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, use warm water to bathe. Use a loofah and scrub away the dead skin cells. And then, use a mix of gramflour (three spoons), ritha powder (one spoon) and turmeric powder (half a spoon); all mixed in half a cup of curd, to scrub off the oil from your body. For the hair, you can either use the traditional shikakai powder mix, or a mild shampoo.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil
- Top Business Schools In India
- Future of Management Education in India