What method is adopted by IBPS for arriving at Total Weighted Standard Score in Score Card provided for the Clerk Exam 2011?
While IBPS uses Linear Transformation Method to arrive at Standard Scores, the Total Weighted Standard Score for Clerk Recruitment are obtained by adopting the procedure mentioned below
Maximum marks and Cut offs in Each Objective Test in IBPS
|Sr. No.||Name Of the Test||Maximum Statndard Score||Minimum Qualifying Standard Score|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to the Banking Industry)||50||21||24|
|Total Weighted Standard Score||105||120|
Total Weighted Standard Score for IBPS= Standard Scores obtained in (Reasoning + English Language + Numerical Ability + General Awareness+ Computer Knowledge)
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile