We are not talking something new, and infact this is was the Chinese and Japanese people follow for quite longer time now. Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
For those who like to drink cold water, It will feel nice to have a cold drink along or after a meal. However, the cold (drink) water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed and will slow down the digestion. Once this ‘sludge’ reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. This will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. And thats why we suggest and consider It is best to drink hot soup or warm water along and preferably after the meal.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile