Lighten Circles under Eyes:
To lighten dark circles under your eyes,
wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and
apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off residue and apply an eye cream.
Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mask:
Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil.
Smooth through hair.
Wrap head with plastic wrap, and leave in hair for 10 minutes.
Egg, Avocado & Mud Facial Mask (best for oilier skin types):
Clay is available in powder form at any health food store.
Mix 1 tbsp. dry clay with 1 egg yolk,
1/4 of a mashed avocado and enough witch hazel to create a smooth mixture.
Mud dries excess sebum while the egg yolk and avocado replenish lost moisture.
Witch hazel tones.
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block