Home Remedy for Facial Pimples | How to Avoid Pimples
Our hand automatically goes to meddle with the pimples on our faces. Because of this, the pimples or acne increases in our face. There are many reasons listed for pimples like stress, sweat when gets mixed with dirt, people with oily skin or poor health condition. You can try some of these simple home remedies to get relief from acne.
- Keep Washing your face regularly with water.
- Keep your mind calm, get 8 hours of sleep and drink 8-10 glasses of water.
- Eat vegetables and fruits rich in fiber and avoid junk food.
- Applying little lemon juice on the pimple will help to remove the scars caused due to pimples.
- For itchy pimples, apply the juice of mint leaves.
- Rubbing peeled garlic on the pimple helps to remove scars.
- Apply 1-2 drops of honey on the pimple area. This will prevent new pimples also.
- Keep your hair clean and avoid your hair brushing your face.
Treating pimples promptly can also help overcome its emotional and psychological effects. Although pimples are not in themselves bad for overall health, living with them, especially if they are persistent and become a long-term problem can be as devastating emotionally as living with a chronic disease.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile