Directions (11-15): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with error as your answer. If there is ‘No error” mark (e).
11. We are yet starting (a)/ offering this facility to (b)/ our customers as we are (c)/ awaiting approval from the Board. (d)/ No error (e)
12. The Chairmen of all large (a)/ public sector banks met with (b)/ senior RBI officials to give its (c)/ suggestions about implementing the new policy. (d)/ No error (e)
13. They have not fully considered (a)/ the impact that relaxing (b)/ these guidelines is likely (c)/ to have with the economy, (d)/ No error (e)
14. Had this notification (a)/ been amended earlier; (b)/ we could have stopped (c)/ the transfer of funds. (d)/ No, error (e)
15. There are many insurance (a)/ disputes nowadays because of (b)/ most people do not fully (c)/ understood the terms and conditions of their policies. (d)/ No error.