Qualified Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 devices can upgrade for free. If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10 using a USB or DVD, you can use the media creation tool below to create your own installation media with either a USB flash drive or a DVD. The tool provides file formats optimised for download speed and can be used to create ISO files.
If you’re on an Enterprise edition, the media creation tool and the Upgrade now won’t work for an upgrade. Please see the Volume Licensing Service Center for more info.
To Upgrade to Windows 10, Make sure that you have:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil