Qualified Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 devices can upgrade for free. If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10 using a USB or DVD, you can use the media creation tool below to create your own installation media with either a USB flash drive or a DVD. The tool provides file formats optimised for download speed and can be used to create ISO files.
If you’re on an Enterprise edition, the media creation tool and the Upgrade now won’t work for an upgrade. Please see the Volume Licensing Service Center for more info.
To Upgrade to Windows 10, Make sure that you have:
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile