Current Affairs 2012 for IAS, Bank, PSU, SSC Exams
For aspirants who wish to crack important examination, current affairs is essential because in every competitive exam questions related to currents affairs are compulsorily asked, whether it is an examination of IAS, bank PO/clerks, PSUs, SSCs or entrance examinations like LLB, MBA, etc.
In IAS examinations in the last couple of years more than fifty percent questions were asked from current affairs in preliminary as well as mains examinations. In LLB entrance examinations (especially DU law entrance examination) it has been formally declared that questions from current affairs will be more in numbers.
No matter what the objective of an individual is, it is always helpful to develop a perspective on issues of the world.
Make use of the following Current affairs of world wide incidents for competitive exams, IAS, bank PO/clerks, PSUs, SSCs or entrance examinations like LLB, MBA, etc.
Current Affairs Latest Updates (Download as PDF File):
- Current Affairs 2012 Set 1 – Download | Mirror Link
- Current Affairs 2012 Set 2 – Download | Mirror Link
- Lokpal Bill -Historical Perspective (Download PDF – Document) | Mirror Link
- Current Affairs Set 3 – Download | Mirror Link
Please leave your comment if you find any wrong answers. Also, share what you know. For more and recent updates, please visit us often. You can also join our FaceBook page to get Free updates on Current Affairs, and latest downloads on General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile