Create and Define a Company in SAP FICO
The following tutorial guides you how to define or create a company in SAP step by step with screen shots. Let us discuss briefly about company.
Define Company in SAP
About Company in SAP:- Company is theorganizational unit for which individual financial statements can be drawn according to the relevant commercial law. A company can comprise of one or more company codes. A Company has local currencies in which its transactions are recorded. All company codes within a company must use the same transaction Chart of accounts and the same Fiscal Year. Creation of company in sap is optional.
Path to Define Company in SAP :-
SAP IMG Path: – SPRO –> Implementation Guide for R/3 Customizing (IMG) –> Enterprise Structure –> Definition –> Financial Accounting –> Define Company
Transaction code to “Define Company in SAP” :- OX15
Steps for creation of a Company: –
Step 1 :- Enter Transaction Code SPRO in the commend field and press enter on the Keyboard
Step 2 :- Next Customizing execute project screen select SAP Reference IMG
Step 3 :- After Selecting SAP Reference IMG, a new screen IMG Path will be displayed. Select Define company execute icon for creating a company
Next Screen will be displayed after selecting the define company execute icon
Step 4:– Now Select New entries icon to create a new company and enter the company details
The following details are to be entered for creating a new company
Enter 6 character alphanumeric code key that represents the group of company
Enter name of your company.
In the Detailed information update the address – Street name, PO Box#, Postal code, City.
Enter Country Code of the company
Enter language key
Enter local currency for the company (also known as Company code currency)
Click on Save icon or CTRL+S after updating the required information
- Thus new Company ADARSH is created in SAP.
The following video explains how to define company in SAP step by step.
- 10 Ways to Improve Team Morale and Produce Results
- Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences