The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; “blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products”; “the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions”
Blood typing began way back in 1901 when Karl Landsteiner found the two most common blood groups during blood transfusion research. Then, when the Coombs test came about in 1945 and transfusion medicine started up, a bunch of other blood types were discovered. There are now 30 different human blood group systems recognized by the International Society of Blood Transfusion and in those groups there are over 600 different blood group antigens.
But there are really 8 main blood types that we pay attention to when dealing transfusions and organ donation… Type O (positive and negative), Type A (positive and negative), Type B (positive and negative) and Type AB (positive and negative). The rarest of them all is Type AB- because only 1 in 167 people have this type of blood. But that’s OK because they can accept blood from people who are Type O-, Type A-, Type B- and Type AB-, when dealing with red blood cell compatibility. But 1 in 15 might have a problem because they might be Type O- and you can only accept blood from someone else who is also Type O-. The funny thing is that ALL the other types can accept Type O- blood. And if you’re Type AB+ then you’re in luck because you can accept blood from everyone!
Please follow this link for understanding the Importance On Blood Group Awareness In Marriage.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil
- Top Business Schools In India