A Centre of Wildlife Studies and Research started functioning at the Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University on Thursday, on the decision of the academic council. The centre is located in the College of Veterinary Sciences under the administrative control of its dean. Dr Kirti Dua, who is a former head of department of veterinary medicine, joined as in-charge of the centre. He said there are no comprehensive specialized centres to address the problems faced by wild and zoo animals in Punjab. Setting up of such a centre at GADVASU will help improve the health conditions of the zoo and wild animals.
Dr H S Sandhu, dean of College of Veterinary Science, said veterinarians will specialize in optimizing the health conditions of animals using their knowledge in fields like genetics, molecular biology, reproductive technology, nutrition, environmental physiology and behavioural sciences.
Six get placed at GNIMT
About six students of Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Model Town, got placed during a placement drive organized by the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) students chapter for MBA final semester students, on Thursday. The private firm that recruited the six students conducted written and aptitude tests apart from a pre-placement talk and a personal interview and offered a minimum package of Rs 2.4 lakh per annum. GNIMT director H S Singha exhorted the students to equip themselves with latest management terms in order to get placed in better firms.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile