The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an All-India Examination conducted by the five IITs and IISC, Bangalore, on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. The objectives of GATE is to identify meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Postgraduate Programs Engineering at the National level. Every year one IIT or IISc is selected as the Organizing Institute. For GATE 2000, IIT, Kharagpur was the organizing Institute.
Why should we take GATE:
- To pursue M.Tech program in a leading institute of the country. The benefits of M.Tech are:
- More and better companies are coming for Campus Placement in leading Institutes
- Higher salaries are being offered for M.Tech as compared to B.E.
- M.Tech degree leads to specialization and furthering of interest in a certain area which may lead to Ph.D
- M.Tech degree is a must for those wishing to apply for Faculty/Research positions in educational Institutes/R&D centers.
- Scholarship is paid during M.Tech, so no headache to parents for financial requirements.
- The M.Tech program is a 3 semester (18 months) program; so get more time to work out career opportunities.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY to get to be a part of any Nationally reputed Educational Institute and enjoy learning and research.
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7