Indian Muslims eat this sweet treat after moonrise to celebrate the breaking of the Ramadan fast. The pudding is created from vermicelli—long, very thin spaghetti.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
4 oz. vermicelli
1 tbsp. ghee or unsalted butter
1/4 c. raisins
1/4 c. sliced almonds
2 1/2c. whole milk
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
1. Break vermicelli into 3-inch pieces.
2. Heat ghee in heavy saucepan. Add raisins, almonds, and vermicelli pieces. Brown lightly.
3. Add milk and bring to a boil,stirring frequently.
4. Reduce heat and simmer vermicelli until soft (about 10 minutes).
5.Stir in sugar and cardamom, remove from heat, and allow to thicken.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile