The value specifies the size of the roll area in bytes. The roll area is one of several memory areas, which satisfies the user requests of user programs. For technical reasons, however, the first 250 KB or so of a user context are always stored in the roll area, further data.
– up to the roll area limit ztta/roll_first,
– in the extended memory, up to the limit ztta/roll_extension or if extended memory is exhausted, then
– again in the roll area, until the roll area is full, then
– in the local process area, up to the limit abap/heap_area_dia or abap/heap_area_total or until the address space or the swap space is exhausted.
Followed by termination with errors like STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET an error code, that points to memory bottleneck Minimum data transfer with context change; however, the increase helps to avoid problems (address space, swap space, operating system paging).
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil