On average, your hair can grow up to 6 inches every year. The secret to healthy, good looking hair is a combination of nourishing your body on the inside, while nurturing your hair on the outside. Follow the following tried-and-tested tips for beautiful hair.
1.Eat a healthy diet full of foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, biotin, silica, zinc, antioxidants, protein, sulfur, iron, selenium, and folate. Consider taking a vitamin D supplement, too.
2. Cleanse your hair gently and only when necessary.
3. Condition and nourish your hair with plant-based oils and extracts at least once a week to protect the hair follicles.
4. Avoid wearing tight ponytails and hair styles in which the hair shaft is tugged or treated roughly.
5. Trim the ends of your hair on a regular basis. Even snipping off a quarter of an inch every few months will get rid of any split ends, which, if left
alone, will continue to split even further up the hair shaft.
6. Allow your hair to air dry instead of applying harsh heat.
7. Avoid an excessive use of hot styling tools such as curlers, flat irons, and crimpers.
8. Remember, it is normal for the average healthy person to shed up to 150 hairs per day.
Very best way to wash your hair:
1. Wet your hair with warm water.
2. Apply a small amount of hair cleanser to the palms of your hands and rub together.
3. Starting at the crown of your head, begin massaging the cleanser into your scalp and work your way down to the ends of your hair. Massage for
at least 2 minutes to allow the botanical ingredients to nourish your hair.
4. Rinse the cleanser out with warm water, while massaging your scalp to increase blood circulation.
5. Continue to massage the scalp for 30 more seconds under warm water.
6. Gently pat your hair dry with a towel.
Don’t over brush:
Brushing your hair 100 times per day is actually a really bad idea. The hair is stretched and pulled, which can lead to damage and split ends.
Instead, use your fingers to massage your scalp for a few minutes to increase blood circulation and relax your mind.