TNPSC VAO (Village Administrative Officer) Applications are invited through online mode upto 10.08.2012 for admission to the Written Examination for Direct Recruitment to the following post:-
- Name of the Post and Post Code: Village Administrative Officer (Post Code 2025)
- Name of the Service and Code No: Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Code No.050)
- Number of vacancies (for 2012-2013): 1870 (* Selection to these vacancies will be made only an approval of the Staff Committee and allotment of candidates to the Districts will be taken up in phases.)
- Scale of pay: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (PB1)
Educational Qualification for TNPSC VAO:
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualifications on the Date of this Notification viz. 09.07.2012.
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent are not eligible for TNPSC VAO even if they possess a higher qualification.
TNPSC VAO – Knowledge Of Tamil:
Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil. (for details refer para 10 of the ‘Instructions to Candidates’).
TNPSC VAO -Download Sample Question Papers
- TNPSC VAO – Solved Question Paper – General Knowledge with General Tamil
- TNPSC VAO – Solved Question Paper – General Knowledge with General English
- TNPSC VAO Examination – Solved Question Paper – 2007
- TNPSC VAO General Knowledge and Current Affairs – June 2012
- TNPSC Model Test Paper (TAMIL)
- Current Affairs 2012
- General Knowledge Questions
- 10 Ways to Improve Team Morale and Produce Results
- Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences