JEE or the Joint Entrance Exam is the largest competitive exam conducted by CBSE or the Central Board of Secondary Education. Every year lakhs of students appear for the JEE Examinations after appearing for the 12th Boards or passed out from school. The JEE was earlier called as AIEEE or All India Engineering Entrance Exam for acquiring seats in the government Engineering colleges including the NIT or National Institute of Technology.
Earlier, for acquiring seats in the IITs, the exam that was conducted was IIT JEE 2017 but now there is just one exam that has stages. The students those who appear for JEE Mains and secure a rank within 20000 are allowed to sit for the JEE Advanced.
Like every year, JEE Main 2017 is to be held in the month of April. Having a few days in hand, most of the students must have started preparing for the exams but as it is a Multiple Choice Question Paper, the students must be accurate regarding their answers as there is negative marking for each wrong answer.
This article contains tips to guess correct answers in the JEE Mains 2017 Exams.
- By trying the process of Elimination: In most of the cases, the options that hold the maximum values, as well as those with the minimum values, must be struck off. The student needs to take care while choosing the correct option.
- Choose wisely among the two options that are left: After eliminating the two undesired options, the answer must be selected depending upon the point that has been explained above.
- Easy questions must be attempted: The questions in which the students are confident enough and those which seem easy to them must never be left. These are the ones that help in performing well and getting good marks in the exams.
- Focus on the important topics: The students must prepare for the chapters or the topics that have a good weight age. Moreover, the questions from topics that the student feel are easy for them must also be attempted.
- Practice is the only way out: The students are advised to practice mock papers as well as previous year question papers so that they get an idea about the questions that come in the examination.
- Don’t hurry, have patience: While solving the question papers, the student must keep calm while taking care of time. Too much anxiety and urge to complete the question paper before time must result in a blunder. Therefore, the students are advised to first solve the question using a pencil for those ones in which they are not confident enough.
So, these were few tips to help the students to guess right answers in the JEE Mains 2017. Hope it was helpful.
About the author:
With a degree in Engineering, Saswati Ghosh is a content writer by profession. She is passionate about creative writing and blogging along with an interest in reading and part-time teaching. She is presently exploring all about the digital education with Byju’s-the Learning App.
Incoming Search Terms:
- what is the present condition of kumbhalgarh fort
- kumbhalgarh walls photos
- kumbhalgarh fort top
- bank clerk qualification
- rajasthan wall
- worlds 2nd highest wall in rajasthan india
- kumbhalgarh fort images
- clerical jobs qualification requierment
- kumbhalgarh wall
- minimum qualification for bank clerk