Syllabus and Reference Books for IBPS Clerk Exam
For more detailed syllabus for IBPS Clerk Exam, please refer the end of this article. The following are the reference books that is highly recommended for IBPS Clerk Exams.
- Quantitative Aptitude, R.S. Agarwal/P.K.Mittal
- Computer knowledge, R Pillai
- Objective English for Competition Exam, Hari Prasad
- Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning, R.S. Agarwal
- General Awareness & Current Affairs, M.Laxmikanth
You can also refer for any new books there were published from the following Top Rated Publications for IBPS:
- Arihant Publication
- Upkar Publication
- Kiran Publication
And here are some of the books / authors and publications that you can Google for help.
- Ashok Mehta
- IBPS success master
- IBPS sample paper for clerk
- dhankar Publication
- Arihant books
- disha expert
- Arihant publication.
- Unique Books.
- Kiran Publications.
- Target Publications.
- Banking service chronicle.
- Pratiyogita Darpan.
IBPS Clerical examination Pattern
–>> The clerk syllabus:
- 10 Ways to Improve Team Morale and Produce Results
- Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences