Syllabus and Reference Books for IBPS Clerk Exam
For more detailed syllabus for IBPS Clerk Exam, please refer the end of this article. The following are the reference books that is highly recommended for IBPS Clerk Exams.
- Quantitative Aptitude, R.S. Agarwal/P.K.Mittal
- Computer knowledge, R Pillai
- Objective English for Competition Exam, Hari Prasad
- Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning, R.S. Agarwal
- General Awareness & Current Affairs, M.Laxmikanth
You can also refer for any new books there were published from the following Top Rated Publications for IBPS:
- Arihant Publication
- Upkar Publication
- Kiran Publication
And here are some of the books / authors and publications that you can Google for help.
- Ashok Mehta
- IBPS success master
- IBPS sample paper for clerk
- dhankar Publication
- Arihant books
- disha expert
- Arihant publication.
- Unique Books.
- Kiran Publications.
- Target Publications.
- Banking service chronicle.
- Pratiyogita Darpan.
IBPS Clerical examination Pattern
–>> The clerk syllabus:
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7