SBI Associates Banks Clerical Recruitment Eligibility
Eligibility for SBI Associates Banks Clerical Recruitment: SBI Associates Banks like State Bank of Travancore , State Bank of Patiala, and State bank of Hyderabad have recently invited applications for the position of clerical staff. Applicants should meet certain eligibility conditions to participate in the recruitment process.
Those who have completed 10 + 2 /graduation are eligible to apply. Maximum age limit for the exam is 28 years and there is relaxation for candidates belonging to reservation category.
SBI Associates Banks Clerical Recruitment – Dates of Written Examination : 07.10.2012 and 14.10.2012
Minimum educational requirement for appearing the written test is a pass in 10 + 2 exam. Such candidates must possess minimum 60% marks in HSC examination. Those belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS category needs to score 55% marks only.
Those who have completed diploma course (instead of 12th) after matriculation are also eligible to attend the test, subject to the following conditions.
- It must be a full time program
- Minimum duration of the course must be 2 years
- Must be recognized by the State Board of Technical Education of concerned State
- Ex-servicemen who have completed 10th class are also eligible to apply for the exam. Such candidates should have completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces. Apart from this they must possess Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or Indian Navy / Air Force corresponding certificate.
Other than 12th passed/diploma holders, candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree from any recognized institutions are also eligible to apply.
Other requirements include fluency in English language and knowledge in local language. Candidate must be able to read and write both languages properly.
Minimum and maximum age limits for eligible candidates must be 18 years and 28 years respectively. Age requirements must be satisfied as on 01.08.2012.
Relaxation in age is provided for deserving candidates. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes OBC can have 3 years age relaxation. SC / ST candidates can have age relaxation up to 5 years. Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates of general category can have age relaxation up to 10 years. PWD candidates belonging to OBC category can have maximum age relaxation of 13 years where as those belonging to SC / ST group can enjoy this privilege up to 15 years.
Aspirants who have a domicile of Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir state can also enjoy relaxation in age. In this case, age relaxation will be offered on the following basis.
- General Category: 5 years
- OBC Category: 8 years
- SC/ST Category: 10 years
Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen can have 3 more years of age relaxation than the number of years they have rendered service in defence. Widows and women judicially separated from their husbands can have 9 year age relaxation. These norms are subjected to change according to the category of the candidate.
Download: SBI Recruitment Details
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile