SAP “Systems, Applications and Products in data processing” and it is the fourth largest software company in the world. SAP provides end to end solutions for financials, manufacturing, logistics, distribution etc. Each SAP module is integrated with other modules. SAP System divided into two types of modules such as functional modules and technical modules.
FUNCTIONAL MODULES IN SAP
Finanacial Modules: Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Investment Management (IM), Treasury (TR), Enterprise Control (EC).
Logistics Modules: Material management (MM), Sales & distribution (SD), Production, Planning & Control (PP), Product Data Management (PDM), Quality Management (QM), Plant maintenance (PM), Service management(SM), Project systems (PS)
Human Resource Management Module: Personnel Management, Organizational Management, Payroll Accounting, Time Management, Personnel Development, Training & Event Management
Cross Application Module: Workflow (WF), SAP Office.
The important SAP ERP modules used by organization are FICO (Financials and Controlling) module, MM (Materials Management) module, SD (Sales & Distribution), HR (Human Resources), PP (Production Planning) module, Project systems, SAP ABAP, SAP security and so on.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile