SAP “Systems, Applications and Products in data processing” and it is the fourth largest software company in the world. SAP provides end to end solutions for financials, manufacturing, logistics, distribution etc. Each SAP module is integrated with other modules. SAP System divided into two types of modules such as functional modules and technical modules.
FUNCTIONAL MODULES IN SAP
Finanacial Modules: Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Investment Management (IM), Treasury (TR), Enterprise Control (EC).
Logistics Modules: Material management (MM), Sales & distribution (SD), Production, Planning & Control (PP), Product Data Management (PDM), Quality Management (QM), Plant maintenance (PM), Service management(SM), Project systems (PS)
Human Resource Management Module: Personnel Management, Organizational Management, Payroll Accounting, Time Management, Personnel Development, Training & Event Management
Cross Application Module: Workflow (WF), SAP Office.
The important SAP ERP modules used by organization are FICO (Financials and Controlling) module, MM (Materials Management) module, SD (Sales & Distribution), HR (Human Resources), PP (Production Planning) module, Project systems, SAP ABAP, SAP security and so on.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil