SAP is the best Enterprice Resource Planning Software
What are the features of this ERP System? Well, SAP has all the characteristics a good ERP system should have. It does all that is expected of it and then more. First it has the modular functionality where it can provide solutions for all the core aspects of a business. It has modules for financials, human resource, warehousing and supply chain, customer relations management (also known as CRM), offline and online sales management, etc. These modules offer enough flexibility such that it can be reconfigured and customized according to the needs of the business.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile