Sachin Tendulkar named as brand ambassador for ICC World Cup 2015
Bharat Ratna awardee and doyen of cricket Sachin Tendulkar has been named as the brand ambassador for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015. It was announced by the International Cricket Council (ICC) at Dubai.
As a brand ambassador of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, he will promote and support a variety of ICC initiatives to enhance the profile of the tournament which is to be held in Australia and New Zealand from 14 February to 29 March, 2014.
Sachin for the second successive time is appointed brand ambassador for ICC Cricket World Cup. Earlier, he was ambassador in 2011 for the ICC Cricket world cup co-hosted by Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka.
Some facts about Sachin Teadulkar’s cricket career
He has played for India in 200 Tests, 463 One-Day Internationals and one Twenty20 International.
His cricket career spanned over 24 years and has scored a total of 34,357 international runs and 100 centuries.
He is the all-time leading run-getter in World Cup history with 2,278 runs in 45 matches at an average of 56.95.
He was awarded player of the tournament in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2003 for his 673 runs.
ICC Cricket world cup 2015
ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 will be the 11th edition and in total 49 matches will be played across 14 venues.
It will start on 14th February 2015 in Christchurch and co-host New Zealand team will play against Sri Lanka.
On the same day in Melbourne, Australia will play against England.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil
- Top Business Schools In India
- Future of Management Education in India