Question Paper for State Bank (SBI) Exams
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of those Government Banks which are very much famous amongst the masses. You can download previous year Question Paper, Study Materials for various exams like, Probationary Officers, Clerks Etc., that is being conducted by SBI.
A candidate can appear for SBI Bank PO exam only three times and must not be more than 30 years of age for this post. The question paper contains questions from General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. The questions are of objective type and are 50 in number.
The questions have 5 alternatives out of which only one is correct. The paper gives more stress on current topics. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. Please find the below attached files for your reference. You can also refer the bank PO Exam Questions that is conducted by various banks and you can prepare for SBI exam by referring the same and books and going through some solved questions papers.
Reference and Recommended Books for Bank PO (SBI, IBPS, Etc.,)
- Bank P. O. & Specialist Officers Exam. Publisher: G. K. Publishers (p) Ltd. Cost:Rs.410/-
- Previous Papers BANK P. O. Recruitment Exam. Publisher: G. K. Publishers (p) Ltd. Cost:Rs.120/-
- Upkars State Bank Probationary Officers Examination by T. S. Jain Cost: Rs.351/-
- Sura’s Bank Probationary Officer’s Examination (free Previous Years’ Question Papers With Answer) Author: V V K Subburaj Publisher: Sura College of Competetion Cost: Rs.350/-
- Oswaal Chapter-Wise Solutions of BANK P.O. (Previous Years Solved Papers) Publisher: Oswaal Books Cost: Rs.319/-
- State Bank Probationary Officers Exam Author: Dr. A. M. Malhotra & P. S. Bright Cost: Rs.480/-
- Upkar State Bank Probationary Officers Examination (solved Papers) Publisher: Upkars Cost: Rs.103/-
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil
- Top Business Schools In India
- Future of Management Education in India
- Investment Options Better Than PPF
- Key Points of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Dengue Fever – Facts and Prevention Ways