TNPSC Group 4 exam questions will be objective type related from General Knowledge (S.S.L.C Standard) & General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard).
There are total 200 question in this exam 300 marks and 3 hours duration are set for this TNPSC Group 4 exam. Candidates are noted that the 90 marks are the qualifying marks for selection.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Group 4 Written Examination:
Download TNPSC Group 4 Previous year Question Papers:
- 2011 TNPSC Group 4 – General Knowledge with General Tamil (PDF)
- 2011 TNPSC Group 4 – General Knowledge with General English (PDF)
- TNPSC General Questions Tamil
- List of Union Cabinet Ministers – updated (July 2012)
- Group 4 2012 – Question and Answer Key – General Knowledge
- Group 4 2012 – Question and Answer Key – General Tamil
- Group 4 2012 – Question and Answer Key – General English
Check back soon, for more updates and more question papers.
TNPSC Group 4 Oral Test:
Those candidates will be qualified in the TNPSC Group 4 written exam they will be go for a Oral Test there the TNPSC will be checked the necessary documents and eligibility criteria of the candidates.
All the best for TNPSC Group 4 exams.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil