TNPSC Group 4 exam questions will be objective type related from General Knowledge (S.S.L.C Standard) & General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard).
There are total 200 question in this exam 300 marks and 3 hours duration are set for this TNPSC Group 4 exam. Candidates are noted that the 90 marks are the qualifying marks for selection.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Group 4 Written Examination:
Download TNPSC Group 4 Previous year Question Papers:
- 2011 TNPSC Group 4 – General Knowledge with General Tamil (PDF)
- 2011 TNPSC Group 4 – General Knowledge with General English (PDF)
- TNPSC General Questions Tamil
- List of Union Cabinet Ministers – updated (July 2012)
- Group 4 2012 – Question and Answer Key – General Knowledge
- Group 4 2012 – Question and Answer Key – General Tamil
- Group 4 2012 – Question and Answer Key – General English
Check back soon, for more updates and more question papers.
TNPSC Group 4 Oral Test:
Those candidates will be qualified in the TNPSC Group 4 written exam they will be go for a Oral Test there the TNPSC will be checked the necessary documents and eligibility criteria of the candidates.
All the best for TNPSC Group 4 exams.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile