PGECET 2012 Exam Pattern and Syllabus – OSMANIA University Hyderabad
Hi friends many students got confused about PGECET Exam Pattern and Syllabus. In this post i’m giving some information regarding PGECET Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
PGECET EXAM PATTERN :
PGECET-2012 examinations consists of each paper of 2 hours duration and carries a maximum of 120 marks. All the question papers of PGECET-2012 will be fully objective type.
Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with HB Pencil only. OMR Answer Sheets will be supplied along with the Question Booklet.
Click the following links for more details
You can download the booklet from the above locations, and all information regarding the PGECET courses ,specializations and their syllabus is available in the information booklet.
- 10 Ways to Improve Team Morale and Produce Results
- Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences