RBI is ready to issue a new bimetallic 10 Rupee coin for circulation. The look: The obverse side has the lion capitol with numeral 10 and year of manufacture. On reverse side, a double line cross with a dot in each pellet of cross and denomination written in Hindi and English around. This design has been prepaed by National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad with the theme of Unity in Diversity. The outer side metal is Nickel-Bronze and the inner side metal is Ferrous Steel. The weight of the coin would be 8 grams and the diameter would be 28 mm.
The coins are being minted at mainly Noida and Mumbai mint. The coins worth Rs.70 million was already stored in its stock till August 2008.
Now you can have it on your pocket!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil
- Top Business Schools In India