The M.Tech programme consists of four semesters and offered in various disciplines and streams by different departments of the institute are based on the credit system and provide a student with wide choice of courses. Each M.Tech programme comprises of several core and elective courses and project work.
Master of Technology is a post graduate degree designed specifically for engineers. M.Tech imparts a practical problem solving approach in engineers. This M.Tech degree also provides an approach to make things work more efficiently and quickly and less expensively.
The focus of this M.Tech degree is to impart high level of engineering knowledge and skill in operational system design and supply chain management to achieve what is commonly termed extraordinary results.
Need For M.Tech:
Demand for good engineers is high, in practically every country in the world. In the IT and electronics sectors in particular, there are world shortages of Chartered and Incorporated Engineers, and unemployment amongst professional engineers is lower than for almost any other profession. There are thousands of challenging areas in which detailed engineering knowledge is needed.
With an engineering degree, you may follow an interesting career as a professional engineer(M.Tech), which may take you down a technical route, or you may drift into a managerial role as your career progresses.
Scope of M.Tech
The key industry sectors employ Engineers
- Bioengineering/Biomedical Engineering
- Education and Research
- Energy and Electrical Energy
Specializations in M.Tech:
There are enormous specializations which one can opt but to name a few:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engg
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Eng
- Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
You need to have B.Tech/B.E degree to go for M.Tech
Entrance Tests for M.Tech Degree:
National level: GATE
State level: TANCET, PGCET,PGECET
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil