The minimum qualification for joining Indian Navy is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with physics and mathematics as subjects. If you possess this qualification, you can write the NDA Exam which stands for National Defence Acaademy.
This exam offers you to join in Indian Navy and this exam is being conducted by UPSC and held every year as NDA I and NDA II.
Minimum Requirement for Joining Indian Navy
The other criteria which you need to satisfy for the exam are that;
- You need to be a citizen of India
- The candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate
- The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years
- The candidate need to be physically fit while appeairng for the exam as it is very important.
The candidates will be shortlisted in 3 stages:
- Written Test
- Medical Test
You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7