The minimum qualification for joining Indian Navy is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with physics and mathematics as subjects. If you possess this qualification, you can write the NDA Exam which stands for National Defence Acaademy.
This exam offers you to join in Indian Navy and this exam is being conducted by UPSC and held every year as NDA I and NDA II.
Minimum Requirement for Joining Indian Navy
The other criteria which you need to satisfy for the exam are that;
- You need to be a citizen of India
- The candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate
- The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years
- The candidate need to be physically fit while appeairng for the exam as it is very important.
The candidates will be shortlisted in 3 stages:
- Written Test
- Medical Test
You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile