Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited(MECL) – Jobs
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited ( MECL ) was established as an autonomous Public Sector Company in October 1972, under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines, Government of India for systematic exploration of minerals, to bridge the gap between the initial discovery of a prospect and its eventual exploitation. MECL has the Mission “to provide high quality, cost effective and time bound geo-scientific services for exploration and exploitation of minerals”.
MECL has completed over 1300 projects/reports and established 151766 Million Tonnes of ores/ mineral reserves of minerals like Coal, Lignite, Bauxite, Copper, Gold, Lead-Zinc, Iron Ore, Limestone, Manganese, Magnesite, Chromite, Fluorspar and several other Industrial Minerals since inception (As on 31st Oct 2014). It has also carried out exploration for Coal Bed Methane. It has recently diversified in to mining and beneficiation of minerals, Production well drilling for CBM and sampling & analysis of coal stocks.
- Post:Executive Trainee
- Advt. No. 3/Rectt/2014
- Location : Anywhere in India
- Eligibility : ME/M.Tech, MSc(Chemistry, Geology), MCA, BE/B.Tech(chemical engineering, CSE, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum / Petrochemical Engg)
- Age Limit : 18-28 Yrs as on 01.01.2015
- Selection Procedure : Personal Interview
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to Apply Online through MECL’s website from 20.12.2014 to 10.01.2015
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil