Those candidate have completed Graduation degree from recognized university are applicable for IBPS IT officer exam. But you must have 1 years certificate course from A level. If you have completed Graduation degree from CS/IT related then you are applicable for this post.
Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old. I have attached some papers of this exam so please check it out. This papers are really helpful for you to study IBPS exam.
in the IBPS exam there are four sections,Among 4 sections quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning section have same number of questions and marks. Professional knowledge section has more weight of 75 marks. And the English Language for 25 marks which will be very tough if you don’t prepare well.
IBPS Solved Question Papers for IT Officer:
- IT Officer Sample Paper
- Reasoning for IBPS
- Bank IT Officer Quiz
- English for IBPS Paper 1
- English for IBPS Paper 2
- 10 Ways to Improve Team Morale and Produce Results
- Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences