How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam: You can apply for Bank Clerk exam in two way process one through SBI Clerk exam and other is IBPS Clerk exams.
Those candidate have completed 12th standard are applicable for Bank Clerk Exam.Graduate candidate are also applicable for Bank Clerk Exam.
For IBPS Exam , Your 10th marks must be above 60% OR 12th standard marks must be 50% .
For SBI Exam , Your 12th marks must be above 60% marks .
Bank Clerk Exam Age Limit:-
- For SBI CLERK Exam – 18 to 28 years old.
- For IBPS Clerk Exam – 18 to 30 years old.
Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule.
I have listed most of the papers on Bank Clerk Exam on my previous post. So please check it out. These paper are really helpful for you.
Here i am also listing some of the valuable books name. These books are available in market. You can prepare well for Bank Clerk exams with these books.
Best Books for Bank Clerk Exam : (How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam)
- The Pearson Guide to the CWE Clerical Cadre – Thorpe Edgar,Showick Thorpe – Publisher: Pearson (2012)
- Bank Clerk CWE – Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company
- IBPS: Common Written Examination guide for Clerk Grade – Sachchida Nand Jha – Upscportal Publications
- Ultimate Guide For Bank Clerk CWE/SBI Examination – Disha Experts – Disha Publication
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil