How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam: You can apply for Bank Clerk exam in two way process one through SBI Clerk exam and other is IBPS Clerk exams.
Those candidate have completed 12th standard are applicable for Bank Clerk Exam.Graduate candidate are also applicable for Bank Clerk Exam.
For IBPS Exam , Your 10th marks must be above 60% OR 12th standard marks must be 50% .
For SBI Exam , Your 12th marks must be above 60% marks .
Bank Clerk Exam Age Limit:-
- For SBI CLERK Exam – 18 to 28 years old.
- For IBPS Clerk Exam – 18 to 30 years old.
Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule.
I have listed most of the papers on Bank Clerk Exam on my previous post. So please check it out. These paper are really helpful for you.
Here i am also listing some of the valuable books name. These books are available in market. You can prepare well for Bank Clerk exams with these books.
Best Books for Bank Clerk Exam : (How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam)
- The Pearson Guide to the CWE Clerical Cadre – Thorpe Edgar,Showick Thorpe – Publisher: Pearson (2012)
- Bank Clerk CWE – Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company
- IBPS: Common Written Examination guide for Clerk Grade – Sachchida Nand Jha – Upscportal Publications
- Ultimate Guide For Bank Clerk CWE/SBI Examination – Disha Experts – Disha Publication
- 10 Ways to Improve Team Morale and Produce Results
- Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences