Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites the application from the Indian citizens for the various posts. The candidates will be called for the written test and interviews who will satisfies the following given eligibility criteria, age limit and education qualification. The candidates can see the following link for the full details on the eligibility criteria of TNPSC Group II.
TNPSC stands Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In order to apply for TNPSC GROUP II exam you need to satisfy the eligibility standard needed. Candidates requested to refer the TNPSC Group II Recruitment 2012 notification for other details on age limit and Education qualifications post wise.
Eligibility Needed for TNPSC GROUP II:
- Candidate need to be a citizen of India.
- Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 18-25 years
- Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree with a fair percentage
You can only apply for TNPSC Group II Online and before applying for the exam you need to possess:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Valid E-mail ID/ Mobile Number
The procedure to apply for TNPSC GROUP II Examination 2012 are as follows:
- You are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or, http://www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- You are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
All the very best for your TNPSC Group II Exam.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile