Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites the application from the Indian citizens for the various posts. The candidates will be called for the written test and interviews who will satisfies the following given eligibility criteria, age limit and education qualification. The candidates can see the following link for the full details on the eligibility criteria of TNPSC Group II.
TNPSC stands Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In order to apply for TNPSC GROUP II exam you need to satisfy the eligibility standard needed. Candidates requested to refer the TNPSC Group II Recruitment 2012 notification for other details on age limit and Education qualifications post wise.
Eligibility Needed for TNPSC GROUP II:
- Candidate need to be a citizen of India.
- Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 18-25 years
- Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree with a fair percentage
You can only apply for TNPSC Group II Online and before applying for the exam you need to possess:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Valid E-mail ID/ Mobile Number
The procedure to apply for TNPSC GROUP II Examination 2012 are as follows:
- You are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or, http://www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- You are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
All the very best for your TNPSC Group II Exam.
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7