We are not talking something new, and infact this is was the Chinese and Japanese people follow for quite longer time now. Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
For those who like to drink cold water, It will feel nice to have a cold drink along or after a meal. However, the cold (drink) water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed and will slow down the digestion. Once this ‘sludge’ reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. This will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. And thats why we suggest and consider It is best to drink hot soup or warm water along and preferably after the meal.
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7