Lighten Circles under Eyes:
To lighten dark circles under your eyes,
wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and
apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off residue and apply an eye cream.
Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mask:
Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil.
Smooth through hair.
Wrap head with plastic wrap, and leave in hair for 10 minutes.
Egg, Avocado & Mud Facial Mask (best for oilier skin types):
Clay is available in powder form at any health food store.
Mix 1 tbsp. dry clay with 1 egg yolk,
1/4 of a mashed avocado and enough witch hazel to create a smooth mixture.
Mud dries excess sebum while the egg yolk and avocado replenish lost moisture.
Witch hazel tones.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile