Lighten Circles under Eyes:
To lighten dark circles under your eyes,
wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and
apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off residue and apply an eye cream.
Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mask:
Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil.
Smooth through hair.
Wrap head with plastic wrap, and leave in hair for 10 minutes.
Egg, Avocado & Mud Facial Mask (best for oilier skin types):
Clay is available in powder form at any health food store.
Mix 1 tbsp. dry clay with 1 egg yolk,
1/4 of a mashed avocado and enough witch hazel to create a smooth mixture.
Mud dries excess sebum while the egg yolk and avocado replenish lost moisture.
Witch hazel tones.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil