· Avocado is a naturally rich moisturizer.
· Mash the meat of the avocado into a creamy texture.
· Massage into the face and neck.
· Leave on for 15 minutes and gently rinse off.
· Squeeze half a lemon and mix the juice with one beaten egg white.
· Leave on your face overnight or, for a quick pick-me-up, just 15 minutes.
· Splash warm water on your face to rinse.
· It helps to removes blotches, because the lemon works as a bleaching agent.
Egg & Honey Mask:
· Mix together 1 tablespoon honey,
· 1 egg yolk, 1/2 teaspoon almond oil and
· 1 tablespoon yogurt.
· Honey stimulates and smoothes, egg and
· almond oil penetrate and moisturize, and
· yogurt refines and tightens pores.
Cornmeal Facial Mask:
· Two tablespoons of cornmeal mixed with enough water
· to make a thick paste makes a great inexpensive facial mask.
· Gently apply to face and wash off.