FaceBook Requires Analyst – ( Platform Operations )
Face Book Introduction:
Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, owned and operated by Facebook.As of May 2012, Facebook has over 900 million active users, more than half of them using Facebook on a mobile device.
Users can create profiles in Facebook with photos, lists of personal interests, contact information, and other personal information. Users can communicate with friends and other users through private or public messages and a chat feature. They can also create and join interest groups and “like pages” (called “fan pages” until April 19, 2010), some of which are maintained by organizations as a means of advertising. A 2012 Pew Internet and American Life study identified that between 20–30% of Facebook users are “power users” who frequently link, poke, post and tag themselves and others.
Facebook introduced a “Usernames” feature, whereby pages can be linked with simpler URLs such as
http://www.facebook.com/facebook instead of
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=20531316728.Many new smartphones offer access to Facebook services through either their Web browsers or applications. An official Facebook application is available for the operating systems Android, i OS, and web OS. Nokia and Research In Motion both provide Facebook applications for their own mobile devices. More than 425 million active users access Facebook through mobile devices across 200 mobile operators in 60 countries.
so many properties and features are in Facebook.
Facebook Requiring Analyst – ( Platform
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech
Location : Hyderabad
Job Category : Core Technical (1 to 3 Yr Exp,)
Last Date : 9 August 12
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
Job Details :
Responsibilities for Facebook Analyst :
- Review applications to ensure good user experience
- Investigate possible abuse, implement enforcements, communicate with developers
- Discuss policy and product with developers and contribute to Facebook’s decisions on changes
- Identify trends to enhance the support process and improve team efficiency
- Interface effectively with other teams
- Creatively contribute to the Platform team’s overall mission
Requirements for Facebook Analyst :
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- 1 – 4 years of experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree or higher (Any Technical Graduate).
- Avid Facebook user essential.
- Critical thinker.
- Sound and responsible judgment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and rapidly switch contexts.
- Familiarity with Facebook and Platform applications.
- Relevant developer relations experience a plus.
- Deeply understand Facebook Platform and possible integrations.
- Can work with product and engineering teams to drive bugs and product feature requests.
- Can work with Facebook developers to help with technical and implementation questions.
- Basic coding abilities (PHP, shell, UNIX and SQL) a plus.
- Experience in data/statistical modeling a plus.
How to apply:
Login here Facebook
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil