Eligibility Criteria for Indian Police Service (IPS)
Indian Police Service (IPS) stands for Indian Police Service which is one of the top civil service in India after Indian Administrative Service) IAS.
There is no separate exam for IPS. Instead, there is a common written exam called civil services exam for the candidates to be placed in various civil services like
- -IFS etc.
The complete selection procedure for final selection is by
- -CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
- -Civil Services Main Examination
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services.
- One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of Graduation can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.
Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification (Para 3(iii) of Notice).
Age criteria :
- A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for this exam.
- Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
- For the candidates of SC/ST category, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years.
For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit the following websites.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile