Eligibility Criteria for Indian Police Service (IPS)
Indian Police Service (IPS) stands for Indian Police Service which is one of the top civil service in India after Indian Administrative Service) IAS.
There is no separate exam for IPS. Instead, there is a common written exam called civil services exam for the candidates to be placed in various civil services like
- -IFS etc.
The complete selection procedure for final selection is by
- -CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
- -Civil Services Main Examination
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services.
- One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of Graduation can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.
Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification (Para 3(iii) of Notice).
Age criteria :
- A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for this exam.
- Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
- For the candidates of SC/ST category, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years.
For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit the following websites.
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7