To Master the communicaiton, you need to learn the usage of English words. Learn the usages from a book namely PRACTICAL ENGLISH USAGE by MICHAEL SWAN published by OXFORD PRESS.
- First suggestion is to read as much in English as possible. A standard daily English Newspaper and the English Magazines have very good reading material. This will help you gain knowledge on new words and improve your pronunciation.
If you have enough time, read novels and understand. If you don’t understand, read it again and again till you find the real meaning of what you are reading.
- Make more English speaking friends and make a determined effort to speak only in English, even if you keep forgetting words, or tend to stammer or your friends tend to laugh at you. This will require a lot of will power but believe me you will soon improve.
- Try to learn at least 3 -5 new words and look up the meaning in a dictionary. then try and use these words in your daily work and in your communication. Also Note new words you come across note then down find meaning try to use them remember them.
- If you still feel that professional help is needed then you will have to attend English speaking classes
- Read tongue Twisters – This would help you to your Mother Tongue Influence.
- Stand before mirror and talk in English on any topic – This would remove your stage fear and your improve your fluency.
- Overcome the inferiority complex that u are not good at English.
- If u have any grammar books in your box keep them away for a year or at least till you are confident about your English.
- Make mistakes boldly and courageously and without fear. But speak only in English.
- Practice practice and practice
Trick: if u are finding difficulty to speak with others in English, practice the same in your mobile on off line. No body will check with you that whether other side anybody is there.But before that mute your ring tone.