This has reference to the written test held on 10.06.2012 (Sunday) for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Attached herewith is the provisional list of shortlisted candidates for the interview.
The date and time of interview is indicated against their name. The interviews will be organized at our Nalanda School Complex (TIFR) from 23.07.2012 to 27.07.2012.
- ECIL Get Results ECE / ETC / Electronics Results
- ECIL Get Results EIE / Instrumentation Results
- ECIL Get Results CSE Computers Results
- ECIL Get Results 2012 EEE Electrical Results
- ECIL Get Results 2012 MECH PROD Results
- ECIL Get Results 2012 CIVIL Results
- ECIL Get Interview Instruction
The candidates are requested to go through the instructions and comply with the same. Enquiries from the candidates whose names do not appear in the list will not be entertained.
ECIL Get Results – ECIL Interview for Instructions
All candidates whose names appear in the list have to confirm by mail his/her willingness to attend the interview to email@example.com quoting their hall ticket No., name, faculty(branch) and date of interview at the earliest possible.
ECIL Get Results : Venue for Interview
The interviews will be held at the following address and the candidates have to report at the venue on the date and time at least half-an-hour before the time indicated against their name:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Nalanda School Complex
ECIL Post, Hyderabad 500 062
Phone (s): 27182896 / 27182222
Nalanda School Complex Building (TIFR) is located at outskirts of Secunderabad, adjacent to ECIL ‘X’ Roads. Public transport is available from Secunderabad Railway Station, Bus Route Nos: 16A, 17, 24E, 37 & 250, from Afzalgunj Route Nos: 3, 3D, 3H & 3K, from Mehdipatnam Route Nos:5K/250, 49M/250 and from Kondapur Route Nos.10H & 17H.
Request for change of date of interview will not be entertained under any circumstances.
The candidates should bring the following documents in original along with one set of photo / attested copy:
- SSC / Matriculation Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Intermediate Certificate
- Consolidated Marks Memo of Engineering Degree indicating the aggregate percentage of marks scored
- Provisional / Final Certificate of Engineering Degree
- Caste Certificate from Competent Authority in prescribed format indicating Creamy Layer clause (wherever applicable)
- Medical Certificate specifying percentage of deformity / handicap from Competent Authority (wherever applicable)
- Jammu & Kashmir Domicile Certificate (wherever applicable)
The candidates have to bring original application, bank challan (wherever applicable) along with the copy of hall ticket countersigned by invigilator during the written exam on 10.06.2012.
For More Details, visit : ECIL GET Results
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block