Download BEL Placement Papers and Interview Questions
BEL stands for Bharat Electronics Limited. The company came into existence in the year 1954, in Bangalore. It was established with an aim to meet the requirements of the defense services of our country. In course of time the company has developed itself to be a multi technology, multi product firm which serves the customers’ needs all over the world.
The company is known to employ the best engineering talents of India. The selection procedure of the company is given below:
There is a written test of 2.5 hours. The test consists of 30 questions based on aptitude. Apart from this there is a passage consisting of 3 questions. There are data interpretation questions, logical reasoning questions and questions on general knowledge.
The math questions are generally asked from topics like compound interest and height and distance. These questions can be really tricky.
The technical part consists of questions which aim to test the fundamental knowledge you have in subjects like solid state and electronics. Questions are there from Fourier transform, electrical, circuit theory, network theorems, filters, resistors connections etc.
There can be questions from control systems. Digital signal processing forms a major portion from where questions generally come. Some questions are from microprocessors.
Download BEL Previous Year Question Paper:
- Aptitude Questions With Answers For Time and Distance
- BEL Placement Paper General (City College Chambers of Commerce)
- BEL Placement Paper 1
- BEL Placement Paper 2
- BEL Placement Paper 3
- BEL Placement Paper and Interview Questions 1
- Download BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Company Profile in PDF Format.
- BEL Placement Paper Technical Electronics
- BEL Placement Papers
- CDAC Paper 2006 Part 5
- C Aptitude
- BEL Written Test Questions
- Download BEL Placement Question Paper 1
- Download BEL Placement Question Paper 2
- Download BEL Placement Question Paper 3
- Download BEL Placement Question Paper 4
- Download BEL Placement Question Paper 5
- Download BEL Placement Question Paper 6
- Download BEL Placement Question Paper 7
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil
- Top Business Schools In India
- Future of Management Education in India
- Investment Options Better Than PPF
- Key Points of Blue Ocean Strategy