Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes Updates As On June 2012
Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes: Direct Taxes are those which are directly charged in the hands of the assessee. E.G. Income Tax. The Person who earns income pays tax.
Indirect taxes are those which are indirectly collected from assessee. E.G. Sales Tax. The person who sales collects tax from the buyer and hence the buyer ultimately pays the tax.
Download Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes Updates in PDF Format As On June 2012 on the following location.
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile
- How to be Successful As a New Marketing Manager
- Jio Fiber in Tamilnadu
- Uses of Sulfuric Acid – TANFAC Industries Limited
- How to Train your brain
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer