Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes Updates As On June 2012
Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes: Direct Taxes are those which are directly charged in the hands of the assessee. E.G. Income Tax. The Person who earns income pays tax.
Indirect taxes are those which are indirectly collected from assessee. E.G. Sales Tax. The person who sales collects tax from the buyer and hence the buyer ultimately pays the tax.
Download Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes Updates in PDF Format As On June 2012 on the following location.
- Understanding Marketing Concepts with Examples
- What is Adaptive Leadership?
- Difference between Selling Concept and Marketing Concept
- How to Write a mail requesting for additional feature
- What are Management Skills?
- The Basics of Data Analytics
- Importance of Communication in Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Data Analytics Differences
- What Is Data Analytics? And Uses of Data Analytics in Business
- How to Protect Your Digital Profile