Delhi High Court Orders Immediate Medical Treatment to be given to Criminal Offence Victims
The Delhi High Court on 31 January 2013 ordered the Government of Delhi to issue guidelines to all hospitals, including the private hospitals in the capital not to refuse treatment to the victims of criminal offenses, mainly those of road accidents and rapes.
A bench which was headed by Chief Justice D Murugesan ordered the Delhi government that victims of gangrape and other crimes, including road accidents should immediately be given first aid treatment, as per the condition of the victim.
The directions of Delhi High Court were a result of the Delhi gangrape which took place on 16 December 2012 in a moving bus. The court also said that Police Commissioner of Delhi will issue directions with immediate effect after the order is passed by the Government of Delhi to abide by the orders of the Delhi High Court.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Why It’s Important To Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Foods that can Help You to Fight Cancer
- SEO Strategies for your Content
- How to take a perfect oil bath
- SAP TCode to Release Credit Block
- 6 Essential Security Tips for Windows 7
- Why Windows 10 Is ‘The Last Version Of Windows’
- SIP Vs EMI – Which is the best Investment Strategy
- Why you should sit on the floor while eating – Tamil
- Top Business Schools In India